1. OUR RETURNS POLICY
If you are a customer in the European Economic Area (EEA), you get 14 calendar days to cancel your order because you have changed your mind. This two week cancellation period starts from the day you have received all of the items in your order. Find out how to return your item(s) using our hassle-free, 3-step returns process here.
If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to return these goods and to ask us to repair or replace them or get a refund.
2. FAULTY GOODS
Please return your item(s) to us within 30 days after finding the fault, and remember to get in touch before returning. You can do this by filling out the form on our Customer Care here , and a member of our team will look into it.
Please don’t use any faulty items after finding the fault, or we may not be able to provide a refund.
3. CANCELLING A CONTRACT UNDER THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us
This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order). You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation – just fill out this form where you’ll also find details on how to return your item(s).
There are a couple of other ways to cancel your contract with us. You’ll find this alternative method below:
Email us: email@example.com
You`ll then receive a full refund as per the policy set out here.
Please ensure that lingerie and swimwear items are tried on over your own underwear. In the interest of hygiene, please do not remove the seal. If this is the case then we can reasonably decline your refund.
4. UK CUSTOMERS ONLY - HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM & HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
1. Select your item(s) you wish to return from your order history
2. Choose your return option by selecting from one of our trusted carriers (including Collect+).
3. Print your returns label.
4. Prepare your parcel – Using when possible, the original LACHERE packaging and shipping labels, fix your downloaded returns label securely onto the outside of your parcel.
5. Send off your Return Parcel
Click here to start your return
Please note: Free returns are only available via the returns portal link above. Returns sent using any other method are at the customers own cost and liability.
5. INTERNATIONAL RETURNS - HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM OUTSIDE THE UK?
Please follow the process below for returning your parcel to us.
1. Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
2. Cover your address label with the LACHERE returns label found on the bottom right of your delivery note, or the one you've received form us.
3. Return the package by using your local Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
4. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return. If there is a returns label included in your parcel. If you have misplaced this label, you can download a new one below. Remember to add your order number if you download a new returns label. This can be found in Order History in 'My Account‘
6. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
It can usually take up to 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and processed.
On receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our checks are complete we’ll refund your credit/debit card. The funds should appear on your bank statement within 3-5 working days (how long depends on your card issuer).
If you paid for your order with a gift voucher or store credit, this will be credited back to your LACHERE.CO.UK account.
We’ll make sure to keep you in the loop and send you an email as soon as your parcel arrives back at our warehouse, and again when we have processed your refund.
7. I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO A PRINTER SO HOW CAN I PRINT MY LABEL?
If you are unable to print the label provided via the returns portal then please simply email us the reference number of items you would like to return and your order number (this is very important to ensure we refund you!) and we will send you a prepaid QR code.
You need to show the QR code to the Post Office personnel and they'll print the label for you for free. Remember to ask for a receipt or proof of posting.(Its very important to get your refund)
Please note: Free returns are only available in UK. If you use our returns portal and print your returns label. You will still need to complete the information on the returns portal before posting your package back to us so we have all the information we need to process your return.
OUR RETURN ADDRESS: